A few weeks ago, we introduced the Trump Cards of the Space·Time Deck. It’s time for a second delivery: the Suit of Paper.
Paper traditionally symbolizes:
- knowledge and wisdom;
- Foot (blank, customizable)
- Teddy bear (blank, customizable)
Note that the blue borders are not part of the cards. They are just there to delimit the safe-to-draw zone. Printed cards should have a little white margin between the part you can see above and the border.
- Cards David Teller. Available under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (source: author).
- Paper logo A resolution diagram of the game «Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock». Wikipedia user
DMacs. Available under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported (source: Wikipedia).
- Ruler Details of a transparent ruler with 4 scales : centimeters, 1⁄6, 1⁄8, 1⁄10 inches. Wikipedia user
Tangopaso. Public Domain (source: Wikipedia).
- Dragon Scary picture prank of a big dog monster in form of an origami dragon. Author:
epSos.de. Available under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (source: Wikipedia).
- Treasure 500 Millionen Papiermark vom 1. September 1923. This image depicts a unit of currency issued by Germany. It is believed to be in the public domain (under § 5 Abs.1 UrhG) as an official work issued by a German federal or state authority, or by a predecessor state (source: Wikipedia).
- Soldier Ishi-jo, wife of Oboshi Yoshio, one of the “47 loyal ronin.” Print by Kuniyoshi, from the series Seichi Gishin Den, 1848. This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 France license.
- Builder Noah Building the Ark (Dalziels’ Bible Gallery). This file is made available under the Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal Public Domain Dedication (source: Wikipedia).
- Seeker James Watt, inventor of the steam engine. Library of Contress. Public Domain (source: Picryl).
- Lover Isaac Cruikshank – The Old Bachelor Alarmed By an Unexpected Present. Public Domain (source: Wikipedia).
- Servant Georges de la Tour – The Cheat with the Ace of Diamonds. Public Domain (source: Wikipedia).
- Home Library of Alexandria (sepia) – This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license (source: Wikipedia).
Many thanks to jlorenzo, pnkfelix, nickwedig, Alamantus, mxfraud, GiantKumquat for their help!